Event | Solareye80 will be exhibiting at Cycle County Activity County again this year
Lakeside Group will again be exhibiting the solareye80 at this year’s Cycle County Active County 2020, which is run in partnership with the Department for Transport and Oxfordshire County Council.
This event is a great opportunity to network with public and private sector professionals responsible for designing, implementing and developing provision for active travel.
It is expected that over 500 delegates will attend Cycle County Active County being one of Europe’s largest meeting of cycling and walking development professionals.
The event will look at the following key issues:
- Responding and reacting to climate change: Encouraging active travel through cycling and walking is an important response to helping tackle the climate emergency.
- A focus on walking and it’s infrastructure
- Examples of county-wide active travel networks – The challenges and lessons learnt
- Healthy planning and linking to the wider public health initiatives
- Cycling/walking culture in the city
- Public transport and how it can support active travel.
By meeting with Lakeside Group at Cycle County Active County, you’ll have an excellent opportunity to see the range of solar lighting they offer, as well as hearing about the range of projects that Lakeside have worked on with Local Authorities.
For more details about the event click here
08/07/2020 to 09/07/2020
Examination Halls, Oxford