Introducing the SolarEye®80
Here at the Lakeside Group – after many years of testing and development, we are delighted to introduce the SolarEye®80.
If you have an area that requires night time delineation but is difficult to maintain, off the national grid or you are simply looking for a quick & cost effective installation with minimal disruption – then look no further!
A very economic option to hard wiring – this product is ideal for those wanting optimum performance, minimal maintenance and great value for money.
For areas with conservation sensitivities – the BatHat is now available. With a twist on the original SolarEye®80, this option reduces the upwards light spillage by 98% making it a far friendlier option for Bats and their nocturnal buddies.
- Renewable & maintenance free Green energy
- Low cost
- Low maintenance/operational costs
- No electrical supply required
- Simple and quick installation
- Fully sealed, waterproof unit
- CE and IP68 accredited
- Unique 360° visibility
- Skid resistant
- Light sensitive auto on/off for economical operation
- Material: High impact durable engineering grade polymer
- Light source: LED (100,000hrs life)
- Battery: Long life LFP type battery (8yrs+ anticipated)
- Working temperature: -20° to +70°
- Body dimensions: 80mm diameter
- Installed height: 6mm nominal
- Milling depth: 30mm
- Weight: 275g
- Fixing adhesive: 2 component epoxy adhesive
- Working time after full charge: Flashing 400hrs+ Steady 200hrs+
- Flash rate: 1 sec on, 1 sec off
- High visibility: Up to 500m
- LED signal: steady or slow flash
- Standard colours: White steady & Red flash
- Special order colours: Blue, Green, Yellow & Red steady.
- Conservation area option: Bat Hat – reduction of upwards light spillage by up to 98%
The SolarEye®80 was originally developed for cycle tracks and pathways but that doesn’t mean that it can’t be used anywhere else!
Over the last few months we have seen the product go in to numerous applications from driveways to marinas.
Here are some examples of where the SolarEye®80 can be applied:
- Cycle tracks & Pathways
- Recreational areas/Community spaces
- National parks
- Car parks/Driveways
- Canal paths
- Boat marinas/Docking areas & slipways
- Golf clubs/Estate grounds
- Campuses & large residential areas
- Holiday villages/Caravan & Camp sites
- Garden/Patio lighting
How we can help
Lakeside group incorporates the SolarEye80 and Lakeside Films Ltd who are established suppliers of Reflective Sheeting for use within the Traffic Safety, Vehicle License Plate, Commercial Graphics and Vehicle Livery markets with over 20 years industry experience.
Lakeside Films Ltd
Unit 19 Hither Green Industrial Estate
North Somerset BS21 6XU